Facilitates 3-dimensional water movement both vertical and horizontal
Optimises water use for irrigation
Enhances better root system development
Slick is a complex of high performance wetting agents for application to the soil through irrigation systems.
Slick decreases the surface tension of the irrigation water enhancing penetration and distribution in a faster, more extensive and uniform way throughout the whole soil profile.
Slick greatly facilitates both vertical and horizontal water movement in all 3 dimensions resulting in an improved root system and significantly enhanced irrigation water consumption.
Slick is composed of wetting agents that promote water infiltration and retention. Slick can be applied through any soil irrigation system, for all types of soils and substrates and all types of crops.
Slick maximises the efficiency of the use of water and fertilisers in irrigation, reduces water logging, maintains soil structure and aeration, leading to in- creased harvest yield and quality.
- Optimises water consumption and reduces irrigation costs.
- Increases yield and quality.
- Favours the penetration and distribution of water in a faster, more extensive and uniform way.
- Facilitates 3-dimensional water movement both vertical and horizontal.
- Enhances the development of the root system.
- Includes amino acids of plant origin that enhance root development and optimise the absorption of nutrients and reduce water stress.
- Reduce water logging, maintaining aeration and allowing the development of beneficial micro- flora and fungi.
- Improved rooting increases the bio-availability of nutrients to the plant.
- Reduced water loss, important for environmental benefits and reduced costs.
Enhances the development of the root system
Greatly facilitates both vertical and horizontal water movement in all 3 dimensions
Optimises water consumption
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE ALL CROPS WITH IRRIGATION.
Drip, pivot, sprinkler. Greenhouse crops, vegetables, fruit trees, pome fruits, citrus, avocados, banana, potatoes, vineyards and table grapes, strawberries, blueberries and other berries, olive groves, ornamentals, cereals, rapeseed, grasses and any other type of irrigated crop.
Application in drip irrigation:
Slick can be applied at a dose of 1L/ha per month or in 4 applications of 0.25 L/ha every 7 days.
Standard application by sprinkling and pivoting: